Memories...Smile!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Traveling

I love to travel. As a culture junkie and history enthusiast, I am always eager to get out there and explore. Whether it be scenic drives or traveling across country to visit a friend and do like the locals, I am all about the experience. The world has such great stories to tell, and so many beautiful pictures to view.

The only problem is...traveling can get expensive!!

Although I will never let the cost of airfare deter me away from the marvels of the world, I would like to take a pause and reflect on the local wonders of my world.

Did you know that the Hoh Rain Forest along HWY 101 in Washington State is the only rain forest in the country? And that every morning Mt. Rainier tells me story?


There are so many breathtaking adventures right in my backyard- such as historic towns, Native traditions, music, and wine country!! The travel possibilities are endless...and I'm ready to let them take my breath away!

No comments:

Post a Comment